How do you determine whether an injury is work related? The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) of the Department of Labor has developed this elaw Advisor to address the federal requirement to report and record work-related injuries and illnesses. The OSHA Recordkeeping Advisor is intended to help determine:
- Whether an injury or illness (or related event) is work-related
- Whether an event or exposure at home or on travel is work-related
- Whether an exception applies to the injury or illness
- Whether a work-related injury or illness needs to be recorded
- Which provisions of the regulations apply when recording a work-related case
Please click the link to view the Advisor.
If you have any questions please contact Dan Gahlman or Nicole Tubeszewski at 262-439-4700.