At Diversified Insurance Solutions, your personal privacy is important. We value our customer relationships and therefore do not sell customer information. We will only distribute your information for the purposes of placing your insurance, and as otherwise permitted by law.
This Privacy Disclosure describes our information distribution practices to assist you in understanding how we protect your privacy, when we gather and use information about you, and the actions we take to keep your personal information confidential.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Diversified Insurance Solutions gathers the necessary information from you and other public and insurance sources to execute the insurance market search and placement of the insurance coverages your needs/risk exposures require. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or required questionnaires.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others or us.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and insurance bureaus.
We exchange such information only with other insurance related parties that are similarly obligated under federal and state privacy laws and have in place appropriate procedures to keep all exchanges of your information within the requirements of these laws.
We do not utilize online tracking of click streams or cookies. Any information that may be obtained when you visit our Web site provides only aggregate data on information such as visit rate, date and time information of visits, pages visited and time spent on the site. This type of information may be used to help us to improve our Web site.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We use or share information in a limited and carefully controlled manner.
- We use or share your information in order to properly service your account.
- We may share nonpublic personal information about you to market your insurance coverage directly with insurers and providers. We also may disclose all the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other insurers or providers with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you or your company to our affiliated companies as permitted by law.
INFORMATION CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We restrict access to private information about you or your company to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Be aware that e-mail messages sent in clear text over the public Internet may be observed by an unintended third party. If you wish to keep your information private, please use proper precautions (password protection, etc) to communicate information to us or request information from us that you consider to be Confidential and/or proprietary. If you wish, you may contact us instead via telephone at the phone number provided elsewhere in this Web site.
LINKING TO OTHER SITES